Considering having my GT custom painted but where to start!

Im finding the grey a bit " sensible" to look at and considering getting a paintjob done on it. I cant decide what colour or if I want any detailing on the tank. My best I can come up with at present is the Matt Iron which looks good on the bobber. Too many choices! Any suggestions?
0BE85DA7-ADD6-44DD-9A2A-DF4B5FF5DC25.jpeg
Hi Brian did you ever get your bike custom painted? oops just noticed you posted this today ! i was looking at the date you joined the forum:oops:

I have a mate who is probably the best in the UK,well Scotland at least. he works for himself but does most of West Coast Harleys custom paint work..he's a bit far from you though!
What would it cost to do the fenders and tank custom like that?

The bike in post #6 is sharp and stands out but the other two previous ideas still look a bit muted. If your going to spend money make a statement and be noticed. Just my opinion.

do you mean just one colour like the Bobber?..just noticed your in the US won't be cheap if you have to ship it to Scotland and back!
I just was wondering what the best guy in Scotland charges to get a ballpark for something this side. I think it would be super cool to have a unique paint job like that.

Back