Considering having my GT custom painted but where to start!

SleepyOwl

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket
Im finding the grey a bit " sensible" to look at and considering getting a paintjob done on it. I cant decide what colour or if I want any detailing on the tank. My best I can come up with at present is the Matt Iron which looks good on the bobber. Too many choices! Any suggestions?
0BE85DA7-ADD6-44DD-9A2A-DF4B5FF5DC25.jpeg

Black and gray matte is awsome together would love to get my R3R in that scheme. Might look cool with the tank blacked out and the knee knock ins accents to ur silver🤷‍♂️. Easier said when is someone else's money lol

Last edited:
All I can add is the best choice is to make it "one of one" on the road. So no matter which direction you take, from subdued to outrageous, make it VERY personal...
-MIG

Im finding the grey a bit " sensible" to look at and considering getting a paintjob done on it. I cant decide what colour or if I want any detailing on the tank. My best I can come up with at present is the Matt Iron which looks good on the bobber. Too many choices! Any suggestions?
0BE85DA7-ADD6-44DD-9A2A-DF4B5FF5DC25.jpeg
I’ve been thinking the same, constantly rocking back And forth.

Black and gray matte is awsome together would love to get my R3R in that scheme. Might look cool with the tank blacked out and the knee knock ins accents to ur silver🤷‍♂️. Easier said when is someone else's money lol
Something similar to the Street Goldline? It had crossed my mind but without the gold and a different logo.
screenshot-www-mcnews-com-au-2021-triumph-street-twin-specifications-and-images-1616858798698.png

Lol nature of the beast here u are sitting on a literal rocket thinking 🤔no I like it but somethings missing 😅 drives my wife nuts!
It’s so true, I’ve been the same with all my Rockets!! Took me awhile to be happy with the white stripe on my Roadster! Hahah

It’s so true, I’ve been the same with all my Rockets!! Took me awhile to be happy with the white stripe on my Roadster! Hahah
I know what you mean man I'm like that with everything always could be a little more doesn't matter if it's my bike my truck my gun my bow or my house there's always another " toy" that'd be cool to add. F n pintrest 🤣

Back