Compiled Dynos, I was bored

Concerning destroking there's one key benefit... you can spin it higher. Spinning it higher means more horsepower, more horsepower means more speed, more speed means world record. See why it's destroked now?
There is also the matter of piston speed and generating less heat and less friction.

Agrona dyno.JPG
Agrona dyno graph.JPG

If you post the dyno sheet it will. :D
I think this is the Graph you are looking for, there were no bike dynos big enough so it was done on an engine dyno. the power is not to impressive...but who cares about power... the Torque is what makes you grin on the street.

Agrona dyno.JPG
Agrona dyno graph.JPG

I think this is the Graph you are looking for, there were no bike dynos big enough so it was done on an engine dyno. the power is not to impressive...but who cares about power... the Torque is what makes you grin on the street.
HP wins on the street and the track

From my understanding it was to reduce the torque, the Rocket was too torquey to hold traction while accelerating on a salt surface. Also to get displacement under 3000CC's to meet class requirements.
NO they ware destroked to meet the 3000CC class limit and they make over 300 TRQ each

Agrona dyno.JPG
Agrona dyno graph.JPG

Oh mah Jesus. I just... I can’t even... omg I want lol!!!

Back