Compiled Dynos, I was bored

Claviger

Aspiring Student
Ride
'21 Z H2, '14 R3R, '02 Daytona 955i
So I grabbed good pictures of people's dynos I've found lying around and compiled them into one image. Added a few more, hope no one minds me using your charts in this manner.

Added a stage 1 V-Max to compare to.

These were all tunes by very well respected tuners, not wahoo's with PC-Link dumping AT tables into the PC-V:
Compilation.png

Note:
My Bike Now vs the 265+ Brute graph - the only mechanical variance between these two I'm aware of is the milled head on mine and 11.5:1 pistons vs the non-milled head using 13.4:1 pistons. Mine was 92 Octane 265+ was VP M12. The plot suggests my compression is actually over 13.5:1 (bob did say it lands somewhere between 13.5 and 14) hehe. Between the two, I bet there's absolutely nothing on the street :p

Last edited:
I may not have found it, or it might not have been a picture that worked well to work with. Just grabbed a few to fool around so people could see generally what to expect in one spot from various configurations.

Interesting to see the stock HP and TQ drop off a cliff after 5k. Based on how it rides I certainly would not have expected that.

Good work and very interesting! Looks like the Nev/CES combo gives the best overall low torque and high HP (N/A engine). Seems they beat the both Carpenter packages up to 6250 RPM in TQE and HP. Soo unless you are looking for top end power for drag racing or all out max HP, that's the way to go!

Last edited:
Good work and very interesting! Looks like the Nev/CES combo gives the best overall low torque and high HP (N/A engine). Seems they beat the Carpenter packages in both up to 6250 RPM. Soo unless you are looking for top end power for drag racing, that's the way to go!
THATS the point the CARPENTER bikes will beat all the others and have all the low and midrange power you need for criusing and everday use

Back