Just send some of your warm weather up here. It's Feb. already and by this time, we are tired of the cold. 3 months is enough.

To hell with building a wall between the US and Mexico ... we need to build a wall between the US and Canada!!! Because that's where all the cold air comes from! :p

Hey.. You Northern people need to come get your weather!... lol It escaped and now it's cutting into my riding time!.. :)
Yea its headed up here. Hey, do you have a shirt that matches your paint job. Thought I saw that bike in some photos.
Thanks
Kid

We're actually expecting 2-4" of snow this evening!..:) Hasn't snowed here in many years.. :) Yes.. I have a Full Throttle Saloon T-Shirt that matches my bike.. I bought the shirt in Sturgis, when my bike was still black.. and thought that it would look good on the bike too..

Brilliant idea to have a Super Bowl in the snow belt. If they could only open the roof:D.

We're actually expecting 2-4" of snow this evening!..:) Hasn't snowed here in many years.. :) Yes.. I have a Full Throttle Saloon T-Shirt that matches my bike.. I bought the shirt in Sturgis, when my bike was still black.. and thought that it would look good on the bike too..

It stands out. Cars would see it. Good job

Back