Need Help from the Cold North

And so my son Cody has talked me into this

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-4.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-30.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-53.jpeg

105f in hot tub - 35f in ice tub - 15 minutes in hot tub, 3 minutes in ice - 3 times

I'm having a stroke just thinking about doing that :eek:

Dave, I'll be very careful on my ride tomorrow. It will be a short one but I just have to do this. I'm taking the sidecar rig because the new knee is still painful and I don't want to take a chance of putting too much weight on it at a stop or have a minor mishap. Fixing a damaged artificial knee never goes well I'm told. I wish I could ride with you out in Florida. I think daughter Alicia wants to move back there when she retires from the Air Force.

Steve, the hack is up and ready to go. The engine/drive train have been tip-top since I installed the new regulator/rectifier/stator. The front end was the problem so before the surgery I pulled the tubes with the help of a friend and took them to KFG Racing in Auburn. Barry Wressell is a master who also did the rear suspension. Getting the tubes back on was a snap but installing the leading legs was a nightmare. I had to get it together enough to haul the rig on the trailer back to DMC Sidecar where Jay worked his magic. He strengthened the legs to lessen the flex and then took the rig off road and put it through stuff I never would.

I'm getting the other knee done in February so we should be able to take that young lad you know out for a spin in the spring. Well, that is, if the good Lord's willin', the creek don't rise and I'm fully mended.

Back