Need Help from the Cold North

Do not believe everything my English neighbors tell you , fact#1 a sheep/goat cannot and I say cannot hear a zipper at a 100 paces
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:That's why the Scot's invented kilt's:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
I wish we could take credit for the kilt but it was around long before we got it as was the pipes now we perfected the great pipe(three pipes) but did not invent the bagpipe. Now the wheel ,pneumatic tyre. tv. telephone we can take credit for them.:D

Well not exactly warm but dry so rocket will be out tomorrow doing well so far for time of year:thumbsup:

Do not believe everything my English neighbors tell you , fact#1 a sheep/goat cannot and I say cannot hear a zipper at a 100 paces

I wish we could take credit for the kilt but it was around long before we got it as was the pipes now we perfected the great pipe(three pipes) but did not invent the bagpipe. Now the wheel ,pneumatic tyre. tv. telephone we can take credit for them.:D

Well sheep as well thought that was a welsh delicacy you live and learn.No really Scotland love it the old man lives in Elgin visit once a year great riding weather permitted 25 degrees this year fantastic.Next international team i support in the rugby unless they are playing England.

The wheel give you credit for but the pneumatic tyre just give us punctures,tv turned us into couch potatoes,and the telephone just give us annoying sales calls so still want to take credit for them:whitstling::laugh::laugh::laugh:

And so my son Cody has talked me into this

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-4.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-30.jpeg

upload_2018-12-30_18-33-53.jpeg

105f in hot tub - 35f in ice tub - 15 minutes in hot tub, 3 minutes in ice - 3 times

Last edited:
Back