Cold & bored so I made a video of glory days in the sun

Enjoyed you video!
Great to see a Rocket rider that cruises America!
Would really like to know how you imported your MP4 into this forum!!!!!!

Enjoyed you video!
Great to see a Rocket rider that cruises America!
Would really like to know how you imported your MP4 into this forum!!!!!!

Hi,

It took me 10 riding seasons (pre-retirement) to complete the "lower 48". "48 plus 1" on the same bike would be nice.

I was also checking out this Iron Butt Association challenge to do all 48 states in 10 days 48 State Series - seems crazy but over 237 people have done it.

No Rockets sadly. I only see one Sprint, a T150 (really?), and an Explorer 1200 for Triumphs. 1.2% (can we now say Triumph riders are 1%'ers? Maybe not - yikes!).

Most routes are 7,000+ miles so that's a lot of saddle time in 10 days.

One guy even did all 48 States plus Mexico plus Canada in under 10 days riding 10,000 miles. Dang. I did a Saddle Sore
- 1,000 miles in one day - but there is no way I could ever even do two in a row let alone 10.

Other IBA rides are even worse!

For the MP4, I kept getting "file too large" errors and kept trimming it down from the original 15 minutes but gave up
and figured out an easier way.

1. Create a video (I used VideoPad Professional - free demo then $50 to buy. Fairly easy to use ).
2. Install OneDrive - free cloud hosting service, some people use vimeo.com (not free) or others.
3. Save the video to a OneDrive folder using File Manager and wait for it to upload.
4. Right click on the file in the OneDrive folder and select "Share a OneDrive Link" - this creates an encoded URL and saves it to your clipboard.
5. Go to r3owners, FaceBook, email or where ever you want to share the file to and just hit right mouse-> paste to
copy the custom link to the cloud location of your file. It;s wise to save it in a notes file or an email to yourself as the clipboard will get overwritten when you copy or cut another text or file.
6. By default, anyone who gets the link can access your file. You can restrict access as needed to lock it down as well.

This method is eco friendly in that there is just one source file in the Internet rather than lots of copies of large video files taking up disk space.

You can also delete access easily if needed by right clicking on the file in OneDrive, select "Give access to" -> "Remove Access"

Hi,

It took me 10 riding seasons (pre-retirement) to complete the "lower 48". "48 plus 1" on the same bike would be nice.

I was also checking out this Iron Butt Association challenge to do all 48 states in 10 days 48 State Series - seems crazy but over 237 people have done it.

No Rockets sadly. I only see one Sprint, a T150 (really?), and an Explorer 1200 for Triumphs. 1.2% (can we now say Triumph riders are 1%'ers? Maybe not - yikes!).

Most routes are 7,000+ miles so that's a lot of saddle time in 10 days.

One guy even did all 48 States plus Mexico plus Canada in under 10 days riding 10,000 miles. Dang. I did a Saddle Sore
- 1,000 miles in one day - but there is no way I could ever even do two in a row let alone 10.

Other IBA rides are even worse!

For the MP4, I kept getting "file too large" errors and kept trimming it down from the original 15 minutes but gave up
and figured out an easier way.

1. Create a video (I used VideoPad Professional - free demo then $50 to buy. Fairly easy to use ).
2. Install OneDrive - free cloud hosting service, some people use vimeo.com (not free) or others.
3. Save the video to a OneDrive folder using File Manager and wait for it to upload.
4. Right click on the file in the OneDrive folder and select "Share a OneDrive Link" - this creates an encoded URL and saves it to your clipboard.
5. Go to r3owners, FaceBook, email or where ever you want to share the file to and just hit right mouse-> paste to
copy the custom link to the cloud location of your file. It;s wise to save it in a notes file or an email to yourself as the clipboard will get overwritten when you copy or cut another text or file.
6. By default, anyone who gets the link can access your file. You can restrict access as needed to lock it down as well.

This method is eco friendly in that there is just one source file in the Internet rather than lots of copies of large video files taking up disk space.

You can also delete access easily if needed by right clicking on the file in OneDrive, select "Give access to" -> "Remove Access"

Gratitude!
I'll copy this and see if I can do it . . .

Gratitude!
I'll copy this and see if I can do it . . .

Give it a go and let me know if you need more details or if I missed any major steps.

I was playing around with VideoPad tonight and here are two features I discovered:

1. You can import other videos that may have older formats and export them to more flexible formats or change its image quality.
Example: An iPhone MOV video couldn't be shared from OneDrive so I converted it to MP4 and can share it.

2. You can load a video and deconstruct it to extract certain frames as separate image files.

They emailed me links to tutorial videos today so that should help shorten the learning curve.

Last edited:
1 degree F to 65 degrees F in five days but it was back down to 20 today.

Went to a swap meet and looked at HD junk for two hours today but got bored again so I played around with
creating another music video.

Enjoy.

borat-sexy.jpg

TriumphRocket3-2019-EnginesSexy.mp4

Back