Still not my favourite but I like the all black look better than the chrome black look:banghead: but if I see any more Rockets in my area I will sell both my Rockets for something less common:D
Get a Royal Enfield. I bet you would have the only curry burner in the village. :D

Still not my favourite but I like the all black look better than the chrome black look:banghead: but if I see any more Rockets in my area I will sell both my Rockets for something less common:D
Scot, you might need to get a all black Boss Hoss and keep your two Rockets:)

I knew you'd finally come around and realize the black bikes are better Dave!
After a while, even a Scotsman comes to his senses!;)

IMG_0783.JPG
That sounds less work for me and might last longer, do you have any pictures? Could you ceramic coat in a gloss black? Or does it need too be Matt black?

I'm not sure if you can get glossy finish, the place I have it done at they have different ceramic colors but I think the only black is matte. I will see them next week, I will ask.

Thanks for reminding me and everybody else Mully:roll: and yes Lonny I was waiting for some ribbing off you:)
Jabol your pipes look good and if you can get any more info plus I will ask around down here and see if anyone ceramic coats in this area, now the heat shields should stand up okay with powder coating but will the cans?

I asked that when I was there last time and they said their powder coat will withstand temp. of 500 deg. F which according to them powder on the cans would not stand up to the heat.

Back