Brightest, Best, Sexiest LED Headlights !!!

Best I have seen so far . . .
LED_Daymaker-67700144.jpg
LED_Daymaker-67700145.jpg

Daymaker - 67700144 (chrome) or 67700145 (black)

Best I have seen in my rearview mirror :p:eek::roll:

Best I have seen in my rearview mirror :p:eek::roll:

Look here, Bug Teeth - I had been leading for quite awhile and you were so ***in far back causing such a HUGE gap I couldn't see all the riders.
I was concerned of loosing them, So I decided to see just how slow you really were and drop back to the rear.
Pretty sure I never got out of 3rd gear "walking" behind you. Does molasses in January ring a bell?
Now put THAT in you pipe and smoke it!
:p:p:p:thumbsup:

I know you two are engaged in friendly banter, maybe get yourselves a boxing ring (instead of a room) :p:p:D:rolleyes::thumbsup::cool::sneaky:
Hahaha

I know you two are engaged in friendly banter, maybe get yourselves a boxing ring (instead of a room) :p:p:D:rolleyes::thumbsup::cool::sneaky:
Hahaha

We ARE only having fun and . . .
BUG TEETH STARTED IT with traumatizing fat ridicule!

Look here, Bug Teeth - I had been leading for quite awhile and you were so ***in far back causing such a HUGE gap I couldn't see all the riders.
I was concerned of loosing them, So I decided to see just how slow you really were and drop back to the rear.
Pretty sure I never got out of 3rd gear "walking" behind you. Does molasses in January ring a bell?
Now put THAT in you pipe and smoke it!
:p:p:p:thumbsup:
get a room

still had it ready to go so posted it anyway
Hahaha
That's funny I was about to tell them to get a Room then thought better of it!!! wish I hadn't now.
Your not Fat, Tony just well filled out :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Found a series of tests comparing JWSpeaker & Trucklite LED 7" lights and the auxiliary lights here. Home - bogie's Motorcycle Product Reviews

The first ones compared against Halogens are illuminating (sic)

As nobody but JWSpeaker does 5&3/4" (yet) it's a bit moot - but the pictures say it all.

My lights are somewhere between Barcelona and Madrid.
so they are in a truck in guadalajara??

Well....
Surprised I am.
Got a price on the JW Speakers @ $1400 inc Tax for a pair
Just got off the phone form HD Dealer for the daymakers (using Bulls Part Numbers) original price was $515.69 each, Said would do a deal at $920 for the pair inc Tax

Mate, you blokes in OZ and GB are getting the royal (pun intended) screwing on those prices!
The 8630 JW Speakers were out first and supposedly set the bar. The Daymaker 7700144 & 7700145 were supposed to be an improvement also built by JW Speaker exclusively for HD.
This is one of the illuminance comparisons I wish to do. The two JW Speaker models, including the 7" are others I'd like to line up.
BTW - I hope to start my comprehensive testing next week with a stock Ultra Classic and my R3R with Daymakers. Will be looking around for another R3R with the stock lights to test as well.

Of note is that JW Speaker now do 12V only versions of the 5&3/4" - The early ones like mine are 12/24V.

I've seen 12V only UK spec lights at 179pounds. About 1/2 the price of early ones.

Gray Beard,
What is the advantage of 24V capability. Can the stock electrical system do this?
Wouldn't that make an already hot light too hot?
I be electrically drongo and curious.

Gray Beard,
What is the advantage of 24V capability. Can the stock electrical system do this?
Wouldn't that make an already hot light too hot?
I be electrically drongo and curious.
the J W Speaker light that Ponters, Chris and my self have were originally meant for Mining Trucks which run 24 volt that is why they have the bigger Heat Sink than the Daymakers

Back