Brightest, Best, Sexiest LED Headlights !!!

ponters

254 RWHP Lush Racing Engine
Ride
2010 Triumph Rocket Roadster
Lets not talk about cost or price...

This is the best, brightest, coolest headlight available.

The beam is so perfectly shaped, the light so incredibly white and bright. Tested it last night and WOW!!!!!!!

My whole St lit up.

Will try and get better pics tonight.

They are the JW Speaker 8630

Attachments

• 2013-01-17 10.37.02.jpg
    2013-01-17 10.37.02.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 1,480
  • 2013-01-17 10.37.22.jpg
    2013-01-17 10.37.22.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 1,702
  • 2013-01-17 10.37.41.jpg
    2013-01-17 10.37.41.jpg
    333 KB · Views: 1,479
Man they look VERY COOL. I think we do need to talk price!
The LED lights would also draw less current therefore not over stressing the older PRE eastern beaver or moded ignition switch.
I like it brother

Bad Ass Lights

Just looked them up. These things are amazing. Get ready though. I found them at a couple different places. Looks like they will cost $470.00-$500.00 each. I think I'm gonna have to get me a pair.

yeah they cost me about 1100 landed for both and took a little modifying to instal them as they are slightly deep to sit in our light buckets but i got them in with a little convincing and am stoked with them.

Yes Mitzzy, the current they draw is 3/5 FA so takes all stress off everything even though Ive got the EB kit for good measure.

LED's look great but a bit expensive when you need two.
I fitted HID's for a total cost of $77.00, including delivery. Very bright for night ops but also perfect as daytime 'recognition' lights - much safer than stock halogens.

Lets not talk about cost or price...

This is the best, brightest, coolest headlight available.

The beam is so perfectly shaped, the light so incredibly white and bright. Tested it last night and WOW!!!!!!!

My whole St lit up.

Will try and get better pics tonight.

They are the JW Speaker 8630

Very nice mate :cool: whats the yellow wire with white plug hanging between the lights?

Very nice mate :cool: whats the yellow wire with white plug hanging between the lights?

ta bud. yellow wire is called ponters getting attacked by mozzies whilst finishing install and thinking, **** it, ill do it tom.

They look amazing. Good thing I wouldn't be seeing them in my mirrors too often...:D
So, what's next?

swapping all hoses to silicon and a different colour!

Ponters they look great mate ,i knew they would. Nice addition to your sleeper stealth machine ;)

have i mentioned i love black :D

Back