Boss thinking about a Rocket?

Don't you love the way people are in awe of the bike? He's probably thinking "it's too much bike. But then again............"
Only a matter of time I reckon.
Pity he only got look at a black one though. ;)
We all now what that last sentence was!!!!. I find it interesting when my Rocket is parked in a line of harleys the occasional jap and smaller triumph's down the local pub. Everyone from the old regular drinkers that like to reminice about the triumph they rode in the 50's to 18 year old kids stop and admire.

We all now what that last sentence was!!!!. I find it interesting when my Rocket is parked in a line of harleys the occasional jap and smaller triumph's down the local pub. Everyone from the old regular drinkers that like to reminice about the triumph they rode in the 50's to 18 year old kids stop and admire.
you are lucky it doesnt blend in with all the other slow black bikes...Hardly Ablesons

Not a chance of it blending in with them inferior makes Hanso.
I still get the occasional question of,
WHO MAKES TRIUMPH......
Duh, Triumph , but been thinking of telling them it's
harleys new FAST model....

Yeah but they were full of Mind Bending Drugs and Alcohol.... Do I Really have to Say any More!!!!!:eek:

Agree what the are full of, I think were is to early just yet, when you see them on the TV those boys are definitely still rolling.:D:D

Binnsey:
Your boss is in. He may not know it yet, but he's in. Funny that he was reluctant to ride it, as it is an easy bike to ride.

We trudge on.

I don't know. When I bought mine (from an estate) the seller said he'd had it for sale for about 6 months continually running it in the Austin, TX news paper. I asked hip why he hadn't sold it already. When I bought it it was just over a year old and had 4k miles w about 5k extras. He was asking 11K so it wasn't the price.

He said on a regular bases HD and other riders would come out to check it out. He said some wouldn't even sit on it and crank it up. In his own words he said "the few that did crank it tip toed back to their truck." It was a case of just plain ol fear. That's why my hat is off to all the Lady Captains.

Good point, STRIPES. No doubt, some look at the Beast and shy away. However, we think once a rider "braves it" and goes for spin, they see the light. The Beast is relatively easy to ride. We left a Honda F-6 Valkyrie for the Beast and we find the Beast much lighter on its feet and surer in turns than the Valk was/is (for us, at least). There may not be many bikes that look so formidable as the Beast, but there are bikes that are much harder to ride.

We trudge on.

Back