Big pipe on Rocket

Thats a cool bike, I considered a "glide" fairing but think the old FXRT fairing lines go with the Rocket much better. They are getting hard to find in decent shape though. Lots of work either way.
Regards, Lonnie

Looks very nice! I had a Road Glide before I bought the Rocket. I think the Valkyrie fairing, would probably blend in with the Rocket better, but that's very nice looking.

It looks like a Road Glide. With high Ultra Classic bars.

What do you think it cost compared with a similarly fitted Road Glide?

BTW, Corbin now has a faring and big top trunk for the new R3 Touring. Put some speakers and other doodads into the faring and you have an Ultra Classic.

Last edited:
That's the fugliest R3 I've ever seen. Different but fugly.:eek::D The one that started this post that is.;)

Last edited:
If you want it to look like a HD why not just buy one.
You can't argue with the enginuity though.
I do like Blackie thought I saw it at New Ulm last month he put alot of work into it looked very clean and well done Still up in air about single head light though.

Wow Snuf,ain't my bike or my style just postin rocket picts.Yellow bike is a good frend from the next city to the south.Ex marine that likes to drink and weld. Hes more fun than eatten bugs.---Lonzol is that your harley? Iam doing one all black like that now to.Though not a Harley. Can't aford. Wilbur if your still lookin for stud service spikes in ND. I can find his address if you want? Iam in touch with him weekly.Yes I miss him.Will get another spike in a few years if Iam still here.I ride the 14 till my eyes are the size of a cheap pizza then get on the Raider and listen to that V twin sound and relax.Wilbur the speedy is a local friend thats the regional coordinator of the run to the wall every year.We are all EX military old farts just trying to hang in there. Take care..Jack

Back