Big pipe on Rocket

you can't just toss that out without giving more details...

Roadglide fairing looks good..

I love the two tone paint...

whose bike is that, I'd love to know the details... I think If I could get a fairing like that and a top box on the back Id only need one bike!!!!

hook us up and tell us the deal....

Reg you can't drag race with a giant faring. Failed to get a good shot of all the gauges in the faring. Iam late for a BBQ right now be back later for details. BJC

I'd like some insider pics and details on the mounting of the fairing if you don't mind. I have been thinking about doing a fairng myself. The pipe is a monster, outside of my ability for sure.
Overall your bike kicks Roadglide ass! :kick:

well I tell you what... I think I could drag race with a fairing...

My times with leather bags, dual seat, full windshield and lowers, sissy bars and a bunch of other crap... compared to stripped down bike...

honestly only made a difference of half a second.... so shoot Id go blastign down the track with the music and the fairing if I had that .. I really liek the funcionality of a real fairing with storage and music and such vs the looks of the corbin one.. ( it does look good)

I know of a guy with a VTX who did the same mod. You can get a truck pipe like that at any dealer. He mounted his too low and made a hard right and hung it on the pavement with almost wipe-out results......

Nice bike. Needs some brakeline clamps....I see the holes in the front fender.........

Looks very nice! I had a Road Glide before I bought the Rocket. I think the Valkyrie fairing, would probably blend in with the Rocket better, but that's very nice looking.

Back