Been Thinking About Another Bike

Are you getting it? After riding the rocket you will feel like you are on a bicycle

It does. Got it to see if I can improve my twisties skills. The rear sets are too high. It was cheap. Now I can say I had a Beemer. The Valk and the Rocket are hard to beat. Not a big guy but I'm used to big bikes. The Magna was a great bike too. Too small. This 800 might be too small too.

It does. Got it to see if I can improve my twisties skills. The rear sets are too high. It was cheap. Now I can say I had a Beemer. The Valk and the Rocket are hard to beat. Not a big guy but I'm used to big bikes. The Magna was a great bike too. Too small. This 800 might be too small too.
Interesting, "Not a big guy but I'm used to big bikes". I'm the opposite, a big guy but not used to big bikes. I am starting to get more comfortable with my R3R though.

Let me know if you decide to get rid of it

Rick, you impressed the hell out of me last time we rode together, if you keep improving you will make me look really bad😅

Rick, you impressed the hell out of me last time we rode together, if you keep improving you will make me look really bad😅

Thank you for the compliment. I got beat soo bad by Melissa. Took a riding fast class with Anthony and Theresa. The bike was not running well. The throttle was acting up. Now it is running well.

R U serious about that Tripps? You are a tall guy. I have not ridden it yet. It starts and runs OK. Has a set of new Pilot 4. Has a squealing/screeching noise in the starter. Huuumm?
I had to look again, I thought it was an 800GS, probably not for me.

Now I see why folks buy these 800cc bikes. This thing goes. You could ride all day in 3rd or 4th gear. Rear sets are too high. Needs a Suburban Machinery Kit. 60 mpg! Wisper quiet. Too quiet but not spending $ on noise. Can't wait to try a Triple. Today saw a Ducati GT 1000. Old greeezer, preeeeyty.

Back