Been Thinking About Another Bike

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Well swaying the pros and cons. Thought about one of the new Indians especially the touring model. Just can not do it. I'm not ready to be passed up by some thirty something blond bimbo in a SUV. May have been placed up wet one time to many and now paying for it but still upright and can ride. Hurts like all get out at times but still can get a leg over. Thinking i will just stay where am at. The Rocket X suits me very well. No toys no bull just a very good motor with a lot of get up and go. Easy to work on and improve on. No dealer required. Might just buy another Rocket Roadster and take a little trip to New Jersey. Buy all the suspension and lights money can buy and have some professional's work on the motor. Sounds pretty good to me. I don't need no stinking badges :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Not into the latest or greatest. Besides the fact just not into toys maybe why i like the Roadster so much. One bike with two wheels and one big motor. Pretty simple and sweet.

I feel the same way, looked and rode others this spring, no comparison to the Rocket! Just did a bunch on maintainance on mine, good to go for a long while now. Had to order some moly, couldn't find mine, if you think you're needing some, might want to get it sooner rather than later, hard to find currently. I found some at Zoro.

Hoopla

I’m with ya Sonny. I haven’t even gotten my roadster back from NJ yet and I’m already thinking about what the next toy should be. I like twins...so perhaps another rocket is in order.

Got all the toys i need for now :D
IMG_0374.jpg

Well swaying the pros and cons. Thought about one of the new Indians especially the touring model. Just can not do it. I'm not ready to be passed up by some thirty something blond bimbo in a SUV. May have been placed up wet one time to many and now paying for it but still upright and can ride. Hurts like all get out at times but still can get a leg over. Thinking i will just stay where am at. The Rocket X suits me very well. No toys no bull just a very good motor with a lot of get up and go. Easy to work on and improve on. No dealer required. Might just buy another Rocket Roadster and take a little trip to New Jersey. Buy all the suspension and lights money can buy and have some professional's work on the motor. Sounds pretty good to me. I don't need no stinking badges :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: Not into the latest or greatest. Besides the fact just not into toys maybe why i like the Roadster so much. One bike with two wheels and one big motor. Pretty simple and sweet.
I can make you a sweet deal on mine, and save you a trip to Jersey too!

Sonny.....you gotta write down a couple of things m8.
1st page,,,,Rocket x....things you like about it on one side of the page and things you dont like about it beside that...two columns.
Then, do the same with other potential bikes....it will get it all out of your head and onto paper...you can see it all there in front of you. Its a good exercise to do.
Pics too. Its bloody difficult at the best of times trying to decide let alone when youre carrying pain and troubles.
Cheers Brutha.

Back