Back to stress free living

Molinoman

Living Legend
Ride
2017 Polaris Slingshot
Well guys, arrived in Bagram this morning after suffering thru Atlanta, Paris and, last night, Dubai. Hopefully I will be on a convoy tomorrow morning so that I can start those 12 hour days again.
It's nice not to have all those cages trying to kill me like they were for the previous two weeks, but that is a motorcyclist's lot in life, just have to pay attention.
Dennis
new counter started now...39 dtg!

WOW! 39 days will seem like "forever" now that you've had a taste of what is to come. Be careful, and we'll continue to keep you, and all that are with you, in our thoughts.

See ya Dennis.

I just got a phone call from Dink, I think he said something about your bike falling off of the lift. It was kind of hard to make out what he was saying with all of the screaming going on in the background...

Just kidding... see, things could be worse! :D

Keep us posted on what those silly Afghans are doing, for some strange reason we like to hear what the heck is going on over there!

I just got a phone call from Dink, I think he said something about your bike falling off of the lift. It was kind of hard to make out what he was saying with all of the screaming going on in the background...

Cruel Tomo, but funny.

Hang in there MM, we're all pullin' for ya!

Leaving soon

In about an hour I should be on the road in our convoy. It's a beautiful day over here (compared to yesterday), a great day for a motorcycle ride...oops, forgot what country I was in...sorry. Hopefully after about an hour or so on the road we should be rolling in at the main camp in Kabul, hopefully I can catch the mail convoy going to my camp so I can sleep in my own bed tonight instead of in a cot in a transit tent.
Thanks for the comments...except for the one about Dink and my bike falling off the link...that was so unfunny, but I got over it.
Enjoy your riding, now that I've had a taste, I'm really missing both of my rides now (for those interested, the Gold Wing didn't get ridden after I took delivery of the Rocket as I was trying to get those miles built up). It will be nice to take my pick of which one to ride for any particular day when I get back.
Ride safe.
Dennis
38 dtg!

Nice of you to leave your bike at Dinks for everyone to see all the goodies available for prospective customers Molinoman. Of coarse for advertising purposes and rent, your machine may be used for short fast tours. I will make sure they wipe the bugs off every week or so.... Just part of the friendly service.:D

Back