raymond braswell

Turbocharged
It won't be as fun as last weekend, but I am headed back to Nashville tomorrow. Not on my bike, Southwest Airlines! My friend Milka races at the Nashville Speedway Saturday night. I'll post new photos when I return.
Link Removed

Nashville II

Ray take the bike back and do some two up riding with that beautiful lady. You know the roads and sites now. I saw you ride two up the last time, the only difference, Milka is a 10+ and your last passenger, well I was never good with the concept of minus numbers. I know gentlemen, payback is a *****.:):):)

Ah yes, the saga begins...

Ray take the bike back and do some two up riding with that beautiful lady. You know the roads and sites now. I saw you ride two up the last time, the only difference, Milka is a 10+ and your last passenger, well I was never good with the concept of minus numbers. I know gentlemen, payback is a *****.

I see you aren't wasting any time G.:eek:

Britman, you could make some good money if you open those pics up for bidding. I bet Tomo would create a special place on the home page for that.:evil:

The Time?

I was thinking the dead of winter, when the forum gets a little slow. I heard the coversation prior to departure. They said something about picking up items made out of rubber? The happy couple doesn't know I also have shots of them leaving. Who is really really good with Photo Shop?

Back