Anyone tried Sixity break pads on E-Bay?

RichRIII

.040 Over
Ride
14 R3T
I see a company called Sixity is selling break pads on E-Bay for cheap. A full set of front and rear for $13 US. Has anyone tried them? They left look like a decent set of organic pads, but the price seems too good to be true.

That's almost as dangerous as a car tire!!!:eek:

That is funny, but I agree with the logic. My biggest concern would be the adhesives on the pads and them coming off. Now a car tire, my concern would be trying to turn (with counter steering) when you really needed to ovoid something.

That is funny, but I agree with the logic. My biggest concern would be the adhesives on the pads and them coming off. Now a car tire, my concern would be trying to turn (with counter steering) when you really needed to ovoid something.
Never an issue, steers as fast if you have a good front tyre as well, l have no trouble flicking the big girl around

I tried a super cheap set of eBay pads on my Harley 1200 roadster.I figured that it couldn't be too hard to make a decent brake pad and you should be able buy a bargain set and be fine. I was wrong. The pad material was simply too hard and would not stop the bike!
I took advantage of their "money back" guarantee very quickly! Since then I will only use pads from a reputable source (OEM,ebc etc) . ymmv

I suggest using EBC Double H sintered brake pads on the Rocket. I use them as well as a lot of fellow members on here. To get the full benefit of these pads they MUST be bedded in. I didn't know this and there for awhile didn't like the EBC pads. They would stop but not what I expected. Since I learned about "bedding in" the pads came to life and my bike no longer has brake squeal and will stop on a dime.

Here's the link:

Bedding in new motorcycle pads and rotors - EBC Brakes

I suggest using EBC Double H sintered brake pads on the Rocket. I use them as well as a lot of fellow members on here. To get the full benefit of these pads they MUST be bedded in. I didn't know this and there for awhile didn't like the EBC pads. They would stop but not what I expected. Since I learned about "bedding in" the pads came to life and my bike no longer has brake squeal and will stop on a dime.

Here's the link:

Bedding in new motorcycle pads and rotors - EBC Brakes

Thanks Mully

Back