Anyone interested in doing Three Sisters this year?

OK, so as of now, With @1K9 @Steel @1olbull @sonny and possibly @breeze coming in on Wednesday the 8th, there is starting to become enough people to make the house affordable - So Myself/wife + @40mmrrsmith & wife coming in on 9th, we can rent a 2 room cabin so the ladies can have privacy - I'm going to bring some wood for a fire pit and the smoker at the house + some meat to smoke/grille
No we're getting somewhere :D

OK, OK, OK!
This room thingy has gotten too confusing for me, so I am reneging on my big house room.
I have put a call into Frio Pecan Farm requesting the same two bedroom room that I rented had last Oct.
Also, @breeze Dave will be staying with me.
Apologies for any confusion I may have caused.
Steve aka 1olbull

So, if the four bedroom house with 2 beds per room gets divided by the 8 beds individually, $440 per night becomes $55 per night for each :D

MY dog sleeps beside the bed every night. She snores like a freight train. Wife can make some god awful noises to. Personal I do not snore.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Been following thread for a bit. Got some time off work and sleep so now we can post. I am going no matter what happens. Very interested in the house idea. Planned on showing up on the late afternoon or early evening of the 8th. Looked to me a few others have the same idea. So why not get the house starting on the 8th? If four of us show up on the 8th we have the house covered for the same price as a cabin. Do not know how far your all traveling to get there but after a 584 mile ride I'll need a few beers and some sleep before doing any scenic riding. If the house gets kicked to the curb which I hope will not happen then we will rent a cabin. Steel your more than welcome because truth be known it will not matter how bad you snore. I can not hear #hit. My ears are shot. :(:(:(:(:( Either way I got to get on line and find some kind of sissy bar pack for the trip. My daily travel bag is to small and wife says bed roles are a thing of the past. She said that if I had the touring model of the rocket she would go. Making me think twice about that. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: #hit giggle and go i am in.

Been following thread for a bit. Got some time off work and sleep so now we can post. I am going no matter what happens. Very interested in the house idea. Planned on showing up on the late afternoon or early evening of the 8th. Looked to me a few others have the same idea. So why not get the house starting on the 8th? If four of us show up on the 8th we have the house covered for the same price as a cabin. Do not know how far your all traveling to get there but after a 584 mile ride I'll need a few beers and some sleep before doing any scenic riding. If the house gets kicked to the curb which I hope will not happen then we will rent a cabin. Steel your more than welcome because truth be known it will not matter how bad you snore. I can not hear #hit. My ears are shot. :(:(:(:(:( Either way I got to get on line and find some kind of sissy bar pack for the trip. My daily travel bag is to small and wife says bed roles are a thing of the past. She said that if I had the touring model of the rocket she would go. Making me think twice about that. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: #hit giggle and go i am in.

I’m sure that the house will be rented by whatever the number of people end up there. It will be a great place to hang out and grille meat n drink adult beverages in the evenings :thumbsup: :cool:

House 4 ways sounds like a good plan. I may have a second rider with me also.

I got a sissy bar bag from Wal-Mart. Looks like a regular backpack, but has a slot to slide over the bar. It's even rain resistant. Been using it for a couple of years. Very happy with it.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Fieldline-Motorcycle-All-Weather-Backpack-Black/23591041

Back