Anyone interested in doing Three Sisters this year?

Alone for now. I have a few of passengers in mind, but doubt if any of them would be able to get that many days off work, so I'll probably be solo.

I understand tis Nov 9 thru 12, so I be fixin' on blowin' in the 8th.
ARE THESE THE CORRECT DATES???

I understand tis Nov 9 thru 12, so I be fixin' on blowin' in the 8th.
ARE THESE THE CORRECT DATES???

That's right bull
You interested in going in with us on one of these? So far, my wife & I, Steel, 1K9, & probably 40mmrrsmith & his wife are going in on splitting this (and anyone else who wants in on it)

Frio Pecan Farm - Frio River Lodging, Pecans

Last edited:
That's right bull
You interested in going in with us on one of these? So far, my wife & I, Steel, 1K9, & probably 40mmrrsmith & his wife are going in on splitting this (and anyone else who wants in on it)

Thanks for the invite.
Interested in having my own room.
How much for one of the rooms with two beds?

At $440 a night, I'd guess $110 a room, but I'm no math guru. Now let me put my boots back on. :p

If that is the cost, I shall indeed take one of the rooms!
@EasTexRIII please let me know if this is a go so I can call in another rezzie if necessary.

If that is the cost, I shall indeed take one of the rooms!
@EasTexRIII please let me know if this is a go so I can call in another rezzie if necessary.

Alright, so I'll be with my wife in one room - @40mmrrsmith & his wife in one room, @Steel & @1K9 in one room, @1olbull in one room. That fills one of the #20, 21, 22 houses leaving 2 more of those or any of the other choices for the rest.
I wanted to get at least one of these houses to give us all a place to gather at night to light a fire & use the smoker for dead animal flesh.
We have to pay 1/2 of the amount of the entire stay down to reserve one then the balance upon arrival. I will not be there until Thursday 9th, but if all of you others are arriving Wednesday, I don't mind pay an extra day for my 1/4.
Looking at the availability calendar it looks like we have time to figure that out

Back