Anyone interested in doing Three Sisters this year?

I’m sure that the house will be rented by whatever the number of people end up there. It will be a great place to hang out and grille meat n drink adult beverages in the evenings :thumbsup: :cool:
Well %amn I hope so. Would be very disappointed if this was a family oriented event. :D:D:D:D:D

OK. So we got Steel , One rider, 1K9 and myself on a house. Lets make it happen. Really starting to sound like a good time. I work hard and play hard. Plan on bringing some prime homegrown beef. Break out the beer and barbecue. LETS ROLL.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

OK. So we got Steel , One rider, 1K9 and myself on a house. Lets make it happen. Really starting to sound like a good time. I work hard and play hard. Plan on bringing some prime homegrown beef. Break out the beer and barbecue. LETS ROLL.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:
Not definite on the second rider, but if she can make it we'll be sharing a room. ;)

What happened to Steve;s thingy bingy?
OK, OK, OK!
This room thingy has gotten too confusing for me, so I am reneging on my big house room.
I have put a call into Frio Pecan Farm requesting the same two bedroom room that I rented had last Oct.
Also, @breeze Dave will be staying with me.
Apologies for any confusion I may have caused.
Steve aka 1olbull

We are going to have the house rented. You are welcome to your own room. We will grant you right of first refusal. Anyone play dominoes or backgammon?

What happened to Steve;s thingy?
We are going to have the house rented. You are welcome to your own room. We will grant you right of first refusal. Anyone play dominoes or backgammon?

I love Bones!
Played Acey-Duecy a lot in the 70s at fire station #1.

Dominoes is that the game with the little dots on the square things?Never played it.:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
you have never stood them up making a trail then watch them fall into each other knocking them all down?I usually get about 5 or so set up then they all fall

Back