Anyone have a spare heat shield screw?

sethch

Standard Bore
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone had a spare heat shield screw and washers(Part # [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5576309-001 for the screw, [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5576817-001 for the lock washer and [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]5576691-001 for the washer [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]according to BikeBandit.com) [/FONT]they could send me? I noticed after a trip the other day I was missing the screw and washers that go into the manifold heat shield by my right foot, must have vibrated out at some point during the ride.
I'll pay for postage, give ya 10 bucks and be your best friend:D
Thanks!
-Seth

Just ask your dealer for some

The same thing happened to me, I guess those screws are lost a lot. I went to my dealer and got a handfull of spares for free. :D I guess they know that tose buggers get lost every once in a while.

I'll call my dealer and ask. I just thought it was an obscure screw that no one would carry in stock.
My nearest Triumph dealer sells Suz and Yams mainly so anytime I ask if they have something in stock for triumphs they always say "anything triumph we're going to have to order it". I do have one of, if not THE, best dealers in So. California an hour or so away.
Maybe I'll call them and ask too. It'll give me an excuse to pick up some more triumph shirts and chochkees while I'm there.

Called both dealers closest to me and they both sent me to their parts dept.
I guess I may just have to order it from BikeBandit.com.
-Seth

I too lost one off the lower heat shield and one off the top of the radiator. I just slapped some Gorilla glue to 'em and went on :O)

Actually the local dealer has oredered replacements for me (under warranty), if I ever get back there.

Last edited:
Lost a heat shield screw myslef this weekend, the one where it curves off the main header. That sucker was always working loose. Those puppies are expensive! I think $3.10 each. Bigern

Well I ordered two, which bike bandit tells me hasn't even shipped yet so maybe I could order a bunch and ship them out to you guys who have lost them. I'll call them tomorrow(thurs. the 14th) and see if I can change my order to a few more.

im on my fourth screw replacement so far from the same place, also check under your radiator too as ive lost a couple from under there too, i guess we better use a lot of locktight for this problem.:eek:

Back