Any one use these Risers

Been too long since install of risers to confirm they are rivco or triumph, but the instrument cluster does pivot out of way to allow acccess to top tank bolt. No reason to not install.

On the Roadster there's all kinds of room behind the gauges and the gauges are moved forward with a little black piece of metal that came with @chandelierman t bars, and from what I'm seeing they will
take up no more room then the Revco's and the black is $97.00 on JP Cycle and you cannot get the Revco in Black. But like all things I shall see when they get mounted.

Adapt Adjust Overcome.
They also come in three and
Check out a pair of OEM Triumph thunderbird risers...i think you would be pleasantly surprised;)

Me thinks the ROX will yield much more in adjustment choices.
They will rotate forward and back at the original bar clamp saddle in addition to rotation of the bar within the ROX clamp.
The only thing to sort out would be the instrument mounting.

I have a set of those risers, the 3 1/2 inch rise which have just been fitted to my Hayabusa. They have been fitted by the Suzuki main dealer as I needed a longer cables, I will post pictures when they get the bike back to me which should be on Friday.
One issue they had... Was that there is no splines or knurling on the pivot points and so they could not pass the bike off as it was considered a safety issue. In the end they drilled and pinned it so that it can get passed off.
I don't know whether a bit of knurling would really make a difference and I would be interested to hear your thoughts on that guys.
Cheers

Back