Any one use these Risers

I looked very hard at these a couple of years ago. They look to be good build quality but my issue was extending the wiring in order to move the instrument cluster up the extra height.
I have not installed these risers.
I have read on here that some are putting on the Revco Risers, with @chandlerman T bars ,which I have his T bars also, without changing any cables or wiring, just some rerouting, and these look to have more adjustment. On past bikes riser have made a big difference, just that couple of inches. I just need that little bit more, and the reach would be perfect.

The issue with the rivco is that it brings the bars back and necessitates removing the instruments before you can lift your tank.
For me that was not tolerable.
The Rox have two-point adjustability and can easily be changed.

The issue with the rivco is that it brings the bars back and necessitates removing the instruments before you can lift your tank.
For me that was not tolerable.
The Rox have two-point adjustability and can easily be changed.
Yes, That is a good point.

Its true you have to remove the instruments to lift the tank with rivco risers. I have them on my 16 roadtser but its only 2 x 8mm bolts and the instruments are free and you can tie them out of the way.
Its no biggy but wont suit some guys to do this.

The concept is interesting - And I have looked at them often. As they are an EASY solution.
BUT something deep down in my engineering head tells me NOT TO. We do not ride bikes with low steering forces.
I think you will build in a weak point that will allow twist. And thus misalignment.

Eventually I just fitted higher bars. Mechanically speaking a way superior solution.

Back