Any bike other than a Rocket...

I look back over all the bikes I've ridden and think for power, I miss the 2006 VMAX I had the most. For shear ease of getting around, my 2002 FZ-1 was the cats meow. That is followed close by the old Magna. An all around great bike is my 2007 EX500 doing daily rider duty in Denver right now. It has taught four family members to ride and is great on fuel and fun in the higher RPMs.

For future desires, I want a two-wheel drive Ural either the Patrol or Gear-up. That way, I can still ride if it ever snows again. And of course, I have my eye on the VMAX 1700 and Diavel...

For future desires, I want a two-wheel drive Ural either the Patrol or Gear-up. That way, I can still ride if it ever snows again. And of course, I have my eye on the VMAX 1700 and Diavel...

Whoa...I never even knew that thing existed. That is messing up my brain just thinking about what you could do with it. Hmm...

Royal Enfield

enfield06.jpg

Whoa...I never even knew that thing existed. That is messing up my brain just thinking about what you could do with it. Hmm...

Saw a ural when I was in pa in August.

Attachments

• Resized_20180824_141556.jpeg
    Resized_20180824_141556.jpeg
    169.1 KB · Views: 1
Back