Any bike other than a Rocket...

1954-harley-davidson-panhead-deluxe-50th-anniversary-edition-11.jpg

1954 Panhead Deluxe 50th Anniversary Edition but w/buddy seat and Brookfield Bags w/fringe

Probably the KTM Super Duke. I'm loving my 1290 SAR. The same engine with a different tune in a sportier configuration would be a blast!

I ended up getting my second choice after writing off the Rocket (I still miss the big girl) I now own a Tiger Explorer 2015 cc of smooth power and handling off a bike half its size, maybe just maybe if I was to win the lottery I would buy another Rocket but I would still ride the Explorer the most as it is just so versatile

I ended up getting my second choice after writing off the Rocket (I still miss the big girl) I now own a Tiger Explorer 2015 cc of smooth power and handling off a bike half its size, maybe just maybe if I was to win the lottery I would buy another Rocket but I would still ride the Explorer the most as it is just so versatile
And the gearbox is more trustworthy.:unsure:

001.jpg
7827_1154426618396_6002789_n.jpg
For those of us getting long in the tooth either or would do me just fine. The Rocket is my first love but it's a pain in the (_i_) getting someone to work on it or getting parts in my location...The Indian and RK cost me pennies on the dollar compared with the Rocket.

Back