Plus the fact if you have ever seen anyone ride off(no far) with the forgot the old pad lock in the rotor trick , it is not a pretty sight , if the alarm failed it could happen,:eek:

I too have the XX14 and the lanyard.
But I don't ride with panniers or bags at all so I have nowhere to put the bloody thing when riding except in my pocket:mad:.... Any suggestions??? Or should I say clean suggestions......:rolleyes::D

I too have the XX14 and the lanyard.
But I don't ride with panniers or bags at all so I have nowhere to put the bloody thing when riding except in my pocket:mad:.... Any suggestions??? Or should I say clean suggestions......:rolleyes::D

If it doesn't fit under the seat or in any of the "unclean" places what about tack welding a small plate in a convenient location to lock it on when not in use

If it doesn't fit under the seat or in any of the "unclean" places what about tack welding a small plate in a convenient location to lock it on when not in use
thought about welding a bracket somewhere but would rattle arround and bash up everything in reach, maybe a leather pouch.

Last edited:
T

thought about welding a bracket somewhere but would rattle arround and bash up everything in reach

Not sure of the dimensions but how about behind the battery on the opposite side to the fuse box.
Might need to remove the plastic fin to provide a bit more clearance.
Pita I know to have to lift the seat to get at it.

Valid point, but then I have to climb back off to go remove the Xena.
I also like the concept of making the Xena very noticeable to potential thieves and possible avoiding damage to my rotor and/or caliper.
True to that, good points also...

Back