Alarms and trackes

canecorso

The custom seat man
Ride
2005 Triumph Rocket 3 Classic
I'm thinking of buying alarm system and tracker all in one I came across this one, any one fimiliar with this system or any other systems that have both ?
Just thinking of all this work Im doing that I should get.
Don't care if it's small just want a really good one.

Attachments

• IMG_20200224_125905.jpg
    IMG_20200224_125905.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 33
as no brothers or sister on this forum put a tracking system alarm system on there baby, I cant be the only one that as thought of this?
even a really good one that they have put in there car I got the room under my side covers so no big deal if its not that small.
any advice out there and good feedback on a particular one?

I'm thinking of buying alarm system and tracker all in one I came across this one, any one fimiliar with this system or any other systems that have both ?
Just thinking of all this work Im doing that I should get.
Don't care if it's small just want a really good one.
check out scorpio alarms might suit youre need

Hey brezze, have you used scorpion?
I just hear some alarm system s are a pain
And have killed battery and left people stranded or get armed just filling gas and goes off . Or so sensitive a person walks bye or a dog barks and it goes off.
That will drive me crazy. That's why I would like to get one that some one speaks highly off

Hey brezze, have you used scorpion?
I just hear some alarm system s are a pain
And have killed battery and left people stranded or get armed just filling gas and goes off . Or so sensitive a person walks bye or a dog barks and it goes off.
That will drive me crazy. That's why I would like to get one that some one speaks highly off
I have on my 07 shock/tilt/perimeter? alarm perimeter more sensitive to the left side of bike way more than right side(**** near worthless on right side)why IDK setup,placement of ?,do not have the gps tracking but thinking of getting a new one with gps but then I will need to trade my phone in for a smart phone so you can download the app.but can you get alarm with gps then get the smart phone later should be able to but again dont know. mine went bad after the ride in winslow and grand canyon when hanso came over years ago think it was the torrential rain we rode in and f*cked the remote up had it on my key ring in the ignition on the bars.it does have a dial for more/less sensativity they are located in scottsdale arizonia just a 5 hour+/- drive from me never had any battery trouble with mine installed when I got the bike in 07 I do not have the ignition cut off/bypass on mine scares me with all the ignition trouble the rockets have.way easy to install and operate just a remote the size of a zippo lighter with easy to understand display check their website out let me know what you think or if i can help hopefully going down there pretty quick april? zz top playing at arizonia bike week or just for a ride someplace

Arizona bike week ? When is that?
My wife keeps on telling me we should go down there to see if my arthritis farms down.
Maybe my bike is done by then and we can meet for a ride that would be a good excuse if my bike is done lol

Arizona bike week ? When is that?
My wife keeps on telling me we should go down there to see if my arthritis farms down.
Maybe my bike is done by then and we can meet for a ride that would be a good excuse if my bike is done lol
believe its first week in april this year,or aspen cash/aspen cade in ruidoso n.m. memorial day?better rides country then a bike rally in pheonix my opinion.my place should be on the way if youre coming from the north that far cant be to much out of the way

Well we will see first if my bike is ready, but if so I'll for sure let you know.
Ok I'm curious why wouldn't you recommend going to a rally in Phoenix?

Well we will see first if my bike is ready, but if so I'll for sure let you know.
Ok I'm curious why wouldn't you recommend going to a rally in Phoenix?
check out the web for arizona bike week its at scottsdale more or less right off the interstate any good place is you need to get out of town to ride anything good. me,just like big cities and traffic to go with it

Back