Alarms and trackes

Oh it should of been Nitrous bottles on both sides , this way they will be even more afraid.
Didn't have my glasses on:)

So if I have one bottle for each side that's better then a alarm system because more people will be afraid of of? I like it?
I looked to see if any one has put the Nytro bottle on there Rocket and can't find . I guess that would be crazy . No wonder you recommend it lol the Rocket would be crazy:)

Attachments

• hoss2-578727d110623.jpg
    hoss2-578727d110623.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 11
So if I have one bottle for each side that's better then a alarm system because more people will be afraid of of? I like it?
I looked to see if any one has put the Nytro bottle on there Rocket and can't find . I guess that would be crazy . No wonder you recommend it lol the Rocket would be crazy:)

Nitrous bottles are illegal where you live !!!

Really dam that explain s why I have not seen a bike with one.
I guess I back to alarm system :)
Or maybe I can buy side car and just put my dog in it that would work:)
Well hopefully I'll move back to states one day , just need to see where both daughters is going to settle down.:)

A tracker, "TRACK+", is now available in the Triumph catalogue : Triumph Track+ | Triumph Motorcycles

Triumph Track+ is a Thatcham approved 24/7 tracking device which when triggered by unauthorised movement or tampering alerts via an external GPS transceiver so you know the location of your bike at all times. Annual subscription required for full functionality.
1592575774344.png

Last edited:
Back