Airhawk seat cushion vs Day-Long saddle

Went out and bought the Coleman last night and with a little fiddling around I got it to fit pretty good, I might end up trimming it down at some point but for now it fits decent enough and isn't completely hideous. I haven't tried a long ride on it yet but the air that flows through it is amazing!

Got my AirHawk today. Going riding this weekend so I will post the results. I sat on the AirHawk for a little while on my bike to get the feel and set cushion air psi. Then I removed it and sat on the seat.... I can tell a big difference.

Went out and bought the Coleman last night and with a little fiddling around I got it to fit pretty good, I might end up trimming it down at some point but for now it fits decent enough and isn't completely hideous. I haven't tried a long ride on it yet but the air that flows through it is amazing!

I've been using the Coleman also and it does the job. My ass still goes numb but I think it has more to do with MY lack of padding. Haven't done very long rides with it yet but I have noticed that my farts are more of a pffff than a squeal.

air hawk

I used the Air Hawk on my trip around the states, 4 months in the saddle, no but pain. I would not think of leaving Florida to visit my family in Maryland(950 miles in one day) wiyhout the Air Hawk. Around town I love the Rocket saddle. I use a sheepskin in summer to keep the lowers cool.

Back