A new theory

It's fraudulent is what it is.

I'd be letting know what you think about it and making their activities as public as possible. Make sure they understand that this will end up costing them more in business than they made from lying about the weight of the package.

It was originally going to cost about $70 but once the order was ready to ship they sent me a paypal request for $50 more, I probably could have cancelled the order but just wanted the parts. Funny thing is I thought I was saving money☺

I was very surprised how much oil mist had come out of the crankcase breather filter. I think I will relocate it on a hose a bit higher.
Crankcase breather.JPG

Moroso 97810: Weld-In Nipple for Header Collector Sold Each | JEGS
Why not weld one of these into the exhaust, it will clean up the mess and create some vacuum on the crankcase. Might be good for a few more HP on the top end as well.

Which is a good thing as look what happened when I was doing it up. You have no idea how my heart sank and how much swearing there was. But I just put a screw extractor in there and it came out it was finger tight!!! Go figure. I won't waste my time buying a lottery ticket this week I have used up all my luck for about 10 years.
DSCN2555.JPG

Back