A Care Package from Oz

Cav Man

.060 Over
Ride
2017 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Just received a care package from Down Under, many thanks to @ozrider who knocked out the system very quickly! It made it in great shape due to lot's of TLC in packaging it up. Looking forward to a few more HP once I replace the stock exhaust with Ozrider's pipe, which should complement the RamAir nicely. Also looking forward to a bit of a sound reduction on the latter after fitting the Ozclaw. Will load an updated tune on the ECU, enable the AT on the PCV and see where that takes us :)

Unfortunately, just about to leave the States for a week, so the Ozification of my R3R will have to wait just a bit longer :(

Attachments

• 20181130_140756.jpg
    20181130_140756.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 4
I'm drooling!
Those headers are pretty big is your engine stock or is it built up?

Last edited:
Just received a care package from Down Under, many thanks to @ozrider who knocked out the system very quickly! It made it in great shape due to lot's of TLC in packaging it up. Looking forward to a few more HP once I replace the stock exhaust with Ozrider's pipe, which should complement the RamAir nicely. Also looking forward to a bit of a sound reduction on the latter after fitting the Ozclaw. Will load an updated tune on the ECU, enable the AT on the PCV and see where that takes us :)

Unfortunately, just about to leave the States for a week, so the Ozification of my R3R will have to wait just a bit longer :(

Wow! Top package there!! Love the bear claw!!!! Does it come in R3 Touring (please say yes!!!!!)

Back