Looking for some input from the experts

I am by no means an expert however, my experience with Carpenter goodies have been excellent. No overheating or any other problems at all. I worried about the transmission in the beginning but it's whatever. If it grenades just get it fixed. No issues. Just horrendous gas milage since I like to wring her neck every time. I wouldn't rule out a trip to Jersey for your gal just yet!

No expert by any means, but having gone the box eliminator, to TORs, to custom headers (CES - no longer in business) route I would recommend saving yourself time and money and just get new headers. The TORs didn't sound as different as I had hoped and didn't provide any appreciable change in power.

First of all, owning a Rocket is an exercise in excess to start with, adding more to too much doesn't bode well for a sanity exercise. I recently got an email from Leigh Gardner (4/19/22) and he sent me a photo of his project Rocket (his daily ride is a 22 Goldwing). He stated: "It’s a Stage 3 supercharged Rocket3 now – with just under 500bhp at the rear wheel." So how much is too much?????????
1651069169359.png
500hp whatever with those bars, that owner is one crazy driver! Top notch!

And where are we at on this project? 200 300 400 500hp what did you settle on, i see you checked in last month so I thought id ask.

Back