Ride
2006 Triumph Rocket III Classic
Just got my first R3 and have couple of performance related questions. For reference it is an ‘06 classic with k&n ram air.

First, am I correct that this looks like a carpenter racing exhaust?
B297DD04-0976-449E-ACDE-0410F345A428.jpeg

Next,I have a mystery toggle. Is there some mod that is typical for switching?
1FC422F5-9C46-4F49-BC84-9FE83A7596C7.jpeg

Lastly is this nifty sticker. For show, or did someone possibly throw a tune on it?
8325C053-6205-4085-AF1F-FF2736A41785.jpeg

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Yes
You may have to trace the wires to get a definitive answer
Probably. My question is why would someone do that? I would charge them to be a rolling billboard but that is me.

bob
I agree although if you have a Triumph it say's Triumph on both sides. If you buy a Corbin seat it has Corbin on it and if you have aftermarket exhaust it has the name on the exhaust. Brembo on the brakes in Red. My windshield has Powerbronze on it. I'm with you although it's difficult to not be an advertisement. Some that spend big money want you to know they spent big money. I wouldn't do it but to each his own. It just makes his different.:thumbsup:

Tuned By Ken Wheeler... the legend... Robbinsville, NC near the tail of the dragon... Ken is a great guy that have this motorcycle shop where he can do almost anything your motorcycle needs while you are in the mountain riding the dragon, and that includes tuning your suspension or Computerized Dyno Tuning on Wheeler’s Dyno Jet Dyno... he gave me that decal last time we tune the suspension in the cbr, so, it could be any reason for that decal, maybe tuned for power commander or something like that.

My guess for the toggle switch is
He was having problems starting so he put that switch there to by pass the safetys for starting. Like clutch switch, kickstand switch,nuetral switch.
If the wire goes to the starter relay that would confirm. And if it does will it still have a problem?

Talking about tuned suspensions I noticed your rear shocks are also not stock... upgrade??
As my son and I were walking around inspecting the bike he pointed out the shocks. One more thing to add to the list of questions for the guy who worked on it!

Side note: my boy is the 'baby' of the family...he turns 18 today and will find a 2003 Honda Shadow Ace sitting at home sometime today. :)

Tuned By Ken Wheeler... the legend... Robbinsville, NC near the tail of the dragon... Ken is a great guy that have this motorcycle shop where he can do almost anything your motorcycle needs while you are in the mountain riding the dragon, and that includes tuning your suspension or Computerized Dyno Tuning on Wheeler’s Dyno Jet Dyno... he gave me that decal last time we tune the suspension in the cbr, so, it could be any reason for that decal, maybe tuned for power commander or something like that.

Winner winner chicken dinner. The man was even nice enough to tell me a little about it and I’m sure he has a full schedule. High compression piston and ported head, used to belong to his mechanic’s dad. Said he’d look to see if he still had the dyno charts. Oh how I wish!!

Turn the ignition switch to ON and then toggle that switch. If the headlights go out that's a low beam bypass from Eastern Beaver (or clone there-of). Handy in cold weather starts to keep the lights off BEFORE you mash the starter button. I have one too but mine is weather-proofed (toggle in a condom) located about the same place.

Back