Resource icon

2020 Rocket GT - R service manual 2021-10-23

No permission to download
Let me know if there's an issue with downloading the .pdf's
Hey @tino19625 First of all, thank you for sharing this with us. I've already used it multiple times. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'm not able to search or use the hyperlinks to navigate the document. I think it has something to do with the way it was saved- seems to be saved as images rather than searchable text. Is there a way you could share your original files or try re-exporting them? I could also have a look, if you'd like- you could upload to a Google drive, or something similar, and share it with me. I'll PM my email address to you in case you'd be up for doing this. Many thanks - Blake

Hey @tino19625 First of all, thank you for sharing this with us. I've already used it multiple times. Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but I'm not able to search or use the hyperlinks to navigate the document. I think it has something to do with the way it was saved- seems to be saved as images rather than searchable text. Is there a way you could share your original files or try re-exporting them? I could also have a look, if you'd like- you could upload to a Google drive, or something similar, and share it with me. I'll PM my email address to you in case you'd be up for doing this. Many thanks - Blake
I'll get it into a shareabke folder and put that out here to test. Busy at the moment but wanted to let you know I saw the post and will work on it.

Click on that link
2020 Rocket GT - R service manual - broken down by page sections

and look at the top left for the Go To Download button...

Screen Shot 2023-02-15 at 6.31.35 AM.png

Back