Penner

Penner dyno tuned the stock bike. Besides derestricting the throttle, he found that max hp was still at 6700 rpm. Raising the rev limit any higher is pointless, at least for the stock bike.
Where is this penner you speak of need info on how to raise the max rpm and open secondaries 100. Mike bike is built and hp and trq curve is still climbing Arron at 6k. But my secondaries start to slowly **** at that point. Carpenter racing is currently working on this problem but any info or insight on how to get around this would be greatly appreciated. I’m hitting 210hp just under 6k right before we watch the secondaries close down. 🤣😂I Caint wait

Where is this penner you speak of need info on how to raise the max rpm and open secondaries 100. Mike bike is built and hp and trq curve is still climbing Arron at 6k. But my secondaries start to slowly **** at that point. Carpenter racing is currently working on this problem but any info or insight on how to get around this would be greatly appreciated. I’m hitting 210hp just under 6k right before we watch the secondaries close down. 🤣😂I Caint wait
He's a member of this forum.

Im
Yea I found it thanks I did just that
I'm curious what's been done to your bike to be putting down over 200hp. Very cool.

(Carpenter has developed a pipe + tune that put down 189hp, though it doesn't seem like they're available yet)

The discussion is in this thread

This is for the new 2500 cc Rockets. Penner published TuneECU maps which derestrict the electronic throttle. Anything Carpenter does will need to use a modified base map that does this. Penner’s maps are available for use with the Android version of TuneECU.

The older Rockets had secondary throttle plates which could be opened to 100% using Tuneboy or TuneECU to make full power available.

Back