2018 Triumph Rocket

Personally I wouldn't get too excited by a 2018 2300cc R3...I don't think it will happen.
A bigger version may be on the cards but if you want a 2300 then better do it while there are some around.
Trying to stay with the current setup and adding traction control plus all the other bits they need to do to match their competitors ...I don't think its viable....
A new bigger model may be the way they go....just my opinion...

I don’t know about you guys but when I’m having a ball passing less confident riders on mountain roads while all the time using that massive torqure curve to sling shot out of tight corners I would like more ground clearance and about 50 more horses. Otherwise everyting else is manageable !!

When I saw the concept bike in February via Virtual Reality I had purchased my 2015 R3T, but had not taken delivery.

The new bike reminds me very much of the Ducati XDiavel. It was a little bit more reserved.

I wanted a touring bike. I would not have looked at the new Rocket

NO they need a hot rod version thats lighter and sporty but comfy forget those fully dressed boring land yachts for fat old geezers boring as all hell
I agree, but a full touring would be nice too. My Roadster is a blast when I am riding solo and hard, it makes me wonder if a lighter bike with more HP & ground clearance would be a little more fun. But a comfy full touring bike on the Rocket platform would be a winner.

So... has there been an official announcement about the 2018 model yet?

Back