2018 Triumph Rocket

a V6 would be nice with three headers on each side and two exhaust now that would be cool. I found out I really like semetrical:)

Yes Jimmy Hoffa told me the same thing as we watched Elvis at the aerodrome training piglets to fly last week :whitstling::whitstling:,imagine how a 3litre rocket engine could munch up a gearbox if the same blokes are still on the assembly line as when mine was assembled
No the ooompa loompas are all being made redundant and replaced by the highly efficient mice from Bagpuss ! All together now ,
We will mend it ,
We will fix it ,
We will stick it with glue , glue , glue ! :laugh: :laugh:

Ok sounds like it's all talk.
This winter I'm going to finally finishing customizing my Rocket.
But if Triumph was really coming out with a 6 cylinder 3000 cc I won't bother finishing my custom work on my Rocket , And I would be interested in this new Rocket . Just hate to do my customized Rocket , and Thriumph comes out with this Rocket. Gurrrr

They may as well kust make a 4.6 (4600 cc) V6 like the little Chev V6s but better than the Sh** box Chev motors they already have the pistons so what's stopping them:laugh::laugh:

Ok sounds like it's all talk.
This winter I'm going to finally finishing customizing my Rocket.
But if Triumph was really coming out with a 6 cylinder 3000 cc I won't bother finishing my custom work on my Rocket , And I would be interested in this new Rocket . Just hate to do my customized Rocket , and Thriumph comes out with this Rocket. Gurrrr

I think you had better finish off what you are building.

Back