Hi, I just ordered my first Triumph after 45 years of Harley ownership, it's a Roadster. My question is about windshields. Does Triumph offer one for the Roadster? Does anyone offer an alternative besides OEM? How about saddlebags? I'll need both. Thanks for all the help!

Do you want original looks like the Classic or aftermarket quality items?
I can probably find or supply you nearly everything in the photo.

Triumph%20Rocket%20III%20Classic%2009.jpg

Hi, your windshield looks Lily’s Triumph shield, what bags do you have?
That is a STOCK TRIUMPH CATALOG PHOTO OF THE CLASSIC WITHOUT front tipover bars.

I have factory Leather panniers with the chrome rails and EZ Brackets quick release system.

I also have a few used stock large Roadster screens with hardware and a brand new spare screen only.

I have a few factory flyscreens in different colors including the Clear Sports screen version but not Black. For any type of factory screen you need the Fork Fixing Kit (FFK) as well which I have a few new in box. These FFK also fit the other Triumph factory screens including the Flyscreens, Roadster and Summer screens. They are also used for the aftermarket Flyscreena and XL Flyscreen from Rocke's Patches in the UK.

The factory lower screens are also available new but overpriced for what they are at US$150. A few templates and plans to make your own are on the forum from @Rocket Scientist and others.

I have sent a few screens internationally to Europe, Asia, NZ and the US.

Rockets are dirt cheap in the states one reason why they have next to none resale value, as for the windshield and bags why spoil a good bike :eek: it is a raw hooligan bike treat it as such:D

Removable bags and windshield are nice, mine came used with aftermarket bags and a short and tall windshield. I remove these for day rides but as I use my 2012 R3 for touring and camping find them nice for long trips.

Thats about $NZ18.500 , theyr'e $NZ28.500 here!....so,...yep, thats a great deal!
Tal,
What can you tell us about your rack/back rest combo. I like the looks a lot, but wonder about the load capacity--isn't it 11 pounds? Have you loaded it up with camping gear, for example? I'd probably be putting 40 pounds of gear on there, but don't want the supports to collapse. Any feedback about your experience with it would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Back