Buck-off

.040 Over
Ride
2018 Rocket Roadster, 2018 Harley FatBob
Hi, I just ordered my first Triumph after 45 years of Harley ownership, it's a Roadster. My question is about windshields. Does Triumph offer one for the Roadster? Does anyone offer an alternative besides OEM? How about saddlebags? I'll need both. Thanks for all the help!

Interesting, you ordered a new 2018 Rocket.
Is it being assembled in the factory, or being shipped to you from some Triumph dealer’s shop floor?

According to some people the last Rocket was assembled in Hinckley in 2017.

Yet they still have Rockets (albeit Roadster only now, Touring is gone) on the Triumph website as available to order.

Last edited:
Congrats on the new Roadster, regardless of the year!
I have run the OEM, the Clearwater and the 7Jurrock.
All worked fine, but the 7Jurrock was the best of the three, IMHO.
However, THE absolute best is the XL Fly from England, which I have now run all over the country for over two years.
About 10 mph more top end, WAY better looks and it brakes enough to keep my long rides from ruining my bad neck.
Just sayin' . . .

Interesting, you ordered a new 2018 Rocket.
Is it being assembled in the factory, or being shipped to you from some Triumph dealer’s shop floor?

According to some people the last Rocket was assembled in Hinckley in 2017.

Yet they still have Rockets (albeit Roadster only now, Touring is gone) on the Triumph website as available to order.
Hi, I bought it online at Concord Triumph, NH, delivered to my door in Joliet IL. total cost $11,999 that includes shipping.

****............Thats a deal
Rockets are dirt cheap in the states one reason why they have next to none resale value, as for the windshield and bags why spoil a good bike :eek: it is a raw hooligan bike treat it as such:D
yes it is a raw hooligan bike but I’m an old fart.

Rockets are dirt cheap in the states one reason why they have next to none resale value, as for the windshield and bags why spoil a good bike :eek: it is a raw hooligan bike treat it as such:D

Just like you treat your Donkeys???
OMG.jpg

Back