2017 Australian Triumph RAT Rally Hahndorf SA 7-9th April

Still thinking about it @HansO ? 6 meals (Breakfast Sat/Sun, Lunch Fri/Sat, Dinner Fri/Sat) with the ticket and they must have cake with at least one.

The other Queen bed room for $103 a night is still available for you and Ann in the large Lakeside Cottage with Tedmick/wife and yours truly with a mate.

Looks pretty comfy for a night on the honey/apple sauce. Pics below must be of the 2 b/r cottage as 3rd queenbed room not shown.
They have great bakerys in SA too!

If you like Hans, I'll hold it for you until the end of February to decide - that should still allow plenty of time for someone else to hold their hand up.

IMG_1238.JPG

lfc1.jpg

lfc2.jpg

lfc3.jpg

IMG_1241.JPG
Iooks like a good time

So who else is going to be there Pete @Ishrub and myself will be landing there on the Thursday evening, hoping a few other will be there

Great time had by all and @Tedmick finally got his new handbag.;):D
Official event photos link below. The carved wood Thruxton R was sold by silent charity auction with a reserve of $5000. Not sure if it went and for how much.

The other event on over the 3 days was free pinstriping of helmets, hard cases etc in quite complicated designs by a Brazilian? artist.

Dropbox - RAT Rally Photography

Great time had by all and @Tedmick finally got his new handbag.;):D
Official event photos link below. The carved wood Thruxton R was sold by silent charity auction with a reserve of $5000. Not sure if it went and for how much.

The other event on over the 3 days was free pinstriping of helmets, hard cases etc in quite complicated designs by a Brazilian? artist.

Dropbox - RAT Rally Photography

I was told the carved thruxton was won by the Hahndorf resort owners and it went for about $8500.

Back