Trane SASR

Standard Bore
Ride
2005 suzuki boulevard c90
Hi I recently purchased a tr3 touring model only 4700 miles on it. What upgrades should I look at doing to make the bike ride better. I’m buying a light kit already and I’m looking into a new horn. I herd to get the k-n filter as well as a “ecu flash” I think that’s what it’s called. Any other recommendations?

Fingers

Living Legend
Ride
2015 R3T
The K&N under seat filter is a waste either go with triple K&N’s or a Ram Air filter and different mufffers.Then rear shocks and continue from there.Oh welcome from Florida.

Michael_G

Road Therapy...
Ride
"Fiona" my '14 R3T & "Delilah" my '16 V-Rod Muscle
Welcome to the family and enjoy the adventure... :ninja:
-MIG

Chip

Turbocharged
Ride
2008 Triumph Rocket III Touring
Without your riding background it is dangerous to recommend changes. The R3T is way more powerful than any Touring motorcycle on the Road. Go slowly on changes to the Power Train.

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
Welcome from the other end of the Vampire State. My Touring dynos at 241 HP, there's lots you can do, all it takes is money. :sneaky:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of R3Owners. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker for R3Owners.Net.

I've Disabled AdBlock