Well from your bench test, it sounds like your relay is fine - more likely the ECU is not enabling
Which means most likely clutch switch or battery volts (or neutral or side-stand interlocks)

Is your neutral light on?
Have you tried with side-stand up?
(that interlock is EITHER Neutral OR Sidestand-Up to enable starter relay)
Do you know what the stock map number is for the 2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster?

I may be mistaking, but the headlights may go out when start, but maybe the little parking/aux lights stay on? Maybe that's what you're seeing?

I may be mistaking, but the headlights may go out when start, but maybe the little parking/aux lights stay on? Maybe that's what you're seeing?
Thanks for responding. I am looking at the factory repair manual and it shows the starter relay connected to the key switch, starter, ecm, starter button, and hi/lo beam dipswitch.

Thanks for responding. I am looking at the factory repair manual and it shows the starter relay connected to the key switch, starter, ecm, starter button, and hi/lo beam dipswitch.
I have also noticed that the headlights are not on, only the parking lamps while the ignition is in the on position
20773 tune, Should work for stock Roadster
Thanks to everyone for your help . I reloaded pc program and the driver, then the new tune. cycled the key and it fired right up.

Glad you got it. I really got my patience level tested when I went through this but with the help of the good folks on this site I got through it.

I have also noticed that the headlights are not on, only the parking lamps while the ignition is in the on position

Thanks to everyone for your help . I reloaded pc program and the driver, then the new tune. cycled the key and it fired right up.
Brilliant, another Happy Ending :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back