I reworked starter and battery connections. Cleaned, di-electric grease. Battery fully charged with tender attached and headlight fuse removed. Installed fuse. Still no start. I am going to try and install stock map again.

I believe you have the answer. I put a 2011 map in my 2014 one time that doesn't work.
Look in the resources page and make sure you get a 2014 or newer map. I have learned that in 2014 Triumph changed the ECU

I believe you have the answer. I put a 2011 map in my 2014 one time that doesn't work.
Look in the resources page and make sure you get a 2014 or newer map. I have learned that in 2014 Triumph changed the ECU
Thanks for responding. I believed the one used was correct but I am going to double check that. I tried reloading stock map but still not starting. I am going to replace the battery before trying anything else. Everything worked excellent yesterday morning before the tune.

Thanks for responding. I believed the one used was correct but I am going to double check that. I tried reloading stock map but still not starting. I am going to replace the battery before trying anything else. Everything worked excellent yesterday morning before the tune.
Push the starter button and slowly release the clutch....

Thanks for responding Jason. When I push the button and slowly release the clutch it cuts power to the starter relay.
Ok...so that eliminates the clutch switch...and posssibly the other interlocks as well. Time to eliminate the battery cable connections and the starter solenoid by checking and testing them.
Have you managed to reload the original map?

Ok...so that eliminates the clutch switch...and posssibly the other interlocks as well. Time to eliminate the battery cable connections and the starter solenoid by checking and testing them.
Have you managed to reload the original map?
I put new battery in. Put in new starter relay although the original works just fine. Power does not go past starter relay. Strange that everything worked perfect until I decided to monkey around. I have loaded the original map but power will not go beyond the starter relay.

I put new battery in. Put in new starter relay although the original works just fine. Power does not go past starter relay. Strange that everything worked perfect until I decided to monkey around. I have loaded the original map but power will not go beyond the starter relay.

Have you tried removing starter and bench testing make sure starter good? And checked all fuses?

Back