mtrosp

.020 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket 3 Roadster
I hooked up Tune ECU and now the bike will not start. Power stops at the starter relay. I tested it and it is good. Also, purchased another to make sure. Battery has plenty of power. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

When the key is turned on it goes through all of the normal pre startup operations but when I push the start button can only hear the starter relay. I tested it and even purchased another. Tuneecu shows that it is good also.

Have you checked earth cable near starter,fly lead to starter and positive lead to starter. Check all battery connections for tightness or corrosion

Did you have battery charger connected when you had tune ecu connected or did u pull headlight fuse?

Did you have battery charger connected when you had tune ecu connected or did u pull headlight fuse?
I reworked starter and battery connections. Cleaned, di-electric grease. Battery fully charged with tender attached and headlight fuse removed. Installed fuse. Still no start. I am going to try and install stock map again.

Back