Im on a budget just now as buying a brand new R3R has wiped out my cash, hence why
im looking for a cheap option of lowering the rider seat height. £85 including postage both
ways for lowering my OEM seat with gel insert is about as cheap as its going to get I
suppose :)
They make this model for riding two up:

I have no idea what it's called, as I bought it used, but it came with a mounting bracket and fit on my R3R just fine.
That is the "Dual Tour" and I have one myself, after spending far to much trying to first get more comfortable via the triumph Gel option seat then sheep skin .... Then spent the money and bought the Corbin and have been in heaven since ....... Moral of the story put up with it for a while till you save up then get a a good one like a Corbin

Im on a budget just now as buying a brand new R3R has wiped out my cash, hence why
im looking for a cheap option of lowering the rider seat height. £85 including postage both
ways for lowering my OEM seat with gel insert is about as cheap as its going to get I
suppose :)
let me know when youve had ya seat lowered mick,what you think of it and if it was worth it.i woulnt mind having mine lowered an inch or two but not if its not going to be as comfortable :thumbsup:

After riding the bike today mate I may not bother as its not as bad as I thought it might be,
may just leave it for now as obviously over the next few months the seat is going to give
a tiny bit anyway I would have thought :thumbsup:

HEH! HEH! HEH!
Four pages later & "AWWWW never mind".
:eek: :roll: :roll: :roll:

I had mine lowered and narrowed and I like it better. Much less money than buying any of the aftermarket seats.

Geez - my seat in post #14 looks sooo much lower than all the other corbins pictured

Back