Yes, corbin the fast gun is the solo version...
T-R-3-FG.jpg

I wouldn't mind a lower saddle height, so I went and found that same seat after my post.
Thanx, but it still impedes the rear fender, which I use for carrying a bag on long trips - like to RAA X in AR.

I have the low Corbin also - It works for me. And @1olbull s slightly lowered shocks on the rear.
I previously had 1" lowered shocks on the rear looked Good but scrubbed the wiring away from the tail and indicators.
DSC_0180.JPG

I wouldn't mind a lower saddle height, so I went and found that same seat after my post.
Thanx, but it still impedes the rear fender, which I use for carrying a bag on long trips - like to RAA X in AR.

Take a look at the Classic Solo saddle... Same as the young / fast guns but cuts off just like the factory seat and uses the factory passenger seat...

Im on a budget just now as buying a brand new R3R has wiped out my cash, hence why
im looking for a cheap option of lowering the rider seat height. £85 including postage both
ways for lowering my OEM seat with gel insert is about as cheap as its going to get I
suppose :)

Me and my 29" inseams HEAR you!

They make this model for riding two up:

I have no idea what it's called, as I bought it used, but it came with a mounting bracket and fit on my R3R just fine.

Thanks to @Buck Mossie, I did find one called a "Classic Solo" from Corbin that fits my bill.
Not sure I wish to part with like $600 for a seat that doesn't make it go faster. :p

Back