They should fit and will be lower - but not as comfortable as your Roadster seat. You'd be better off with a dual touring seat.

Mick, I'd get the original lowered, there's some great companies out there who will get your seat how you want it.

Would either of these seats fit a 2015 R3R and would they be any lower than the OEM seat on
my new bike ?.

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5335943355&icep_item=231491099953

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/710-5...0001&campid=5335943355&icep_item=261784916870

Or would I be better spending £85 on having my OEM seat lowered with a gel insert ?.

Im a bit of short arse and would feel happier with a bit more foot on the ground!.
one of them has a phone number and the other one has a website you could find out from them directly if the seats are lower. Check the description page for that info.

corbinyg.jpg
ok, im really just interested in lowering the seat height, obviously comfort is good as well, so think
I might go with my gel insert option :thumbsup:

IMHO this is by far the best seat option for the R3R. It is a lot lower than stock with much better support for all day comfort, and can still carry a passenger for bar hopping... I run this seat with a R3 Classic floorboard kit and it fits my six foot frame perfectly...

S/F

B

Thanks guys, definitely going for lowering the OEM seat with gel insert. Will get it done by Alistair
at "Elsemade seats", he has a good reputation and a 7 day turnaround :thumbsup:
I have a 2014 and bought the Corbin seat. It lowered the seat high th and is **** comfortable. My wife and I road from Dallas, Tx to Fayetteville, AR without any issues! Also the Corbin gives a lot more support to my back even without the back rest, which I also have for the long hauls.

one of them has a phone number and the other one has a website you could find out from them directly if the seats are lower. Check the description page for that info.
They look to be original stock seats of the pre-Roadster (Standard) and are lower than the Roadster seat.

corbinyg.jpg

IMHO this is by far the best seat option for the R3R. It is a lot lower than stock with much better support for all day comfort, and can still carry a passenger for bar hopping... I run this seat with a R3 Classic floorboard kit and it fits my six foot frame perfectly...
S/F
B

That Corbin looks good - except the part of it up on the rear fender.
Wonder if it's offered in solo only?

Back