the early rockets usually do not lose 3 or 4. if they have a prob it is most likely to pop out of 2nd
i would pull the bottom pan and check for metal.
i do not know how far along u r but could u put it in the air and try to run through the gears?

Thanks again! I'm not worried about opening I'm worried about putting things inside together, I don't have torque specs, it's kind of shadetree right now lol. I paid 2k for it
You have to crack the motor the only thing that goes to robinsons is the two transmission shafts assembled. Personally I think getting the engine out is harder then opening her up. You just need a couple special tools. How mych did you pat for the beast?

Thanks for the info! Last owner said that there was metal in the sump. All fluids were drained prior to me getting the bike. He told me issue happend shifying between 4th and 5th. I guess I'll find out soon!
the early rockets usually do not lose 3 or 4. if they have a prob it is most likely to pop out of 2nd
i would pull the bottom pan and check for metal.
i do not know how far along u r but could u put it in the air and try to run through the gears?

She's getting there!

Attachments

• 15222844701512128618824.jpg
    15222844701512128618824.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 4
Thanks again! I'm not worried about opening I'm worried about putting things inside together, I don't have torque specs, it's kind of shadetree right now lol. I paid 2k for it
You need to find a post by @idk he has the shop manual on pdf in his signature. It will have all the specs and instructions.

Hoping to keep all parts original but if I have to I will. Either waystill cheesing at getting this bike.
Ah 2007

Ah 2007 Classic Tourer. Not bad definetly worth 2 k even if you just find another engine to stuff in her

Back